Skip to content

Mortgage/Real Estate

Divorce typically involves a real estate and/or mortgage issue. There are several options, but the most common solutions are for one spouse to keep the residence and "buy the other out." In such case, a refinance of the mortgage to remove the other party's name and/or to convert equity to cash for the buy out is/are necessary.

Or, if neither party wishes to receive the residence (potentially because neither can afford it alone), then a sale is necessary.

Whether you are selling the residence or refinancing so that one party can remain in it, the Amicable Divorce Process provides professionals in the "Mortgage/Real Estate" category of our directory who are ready to help.

Scroll To Top